I achieved these curls by doing a Straw Set. Follow these few steps.
1. Prepped all my products. I moisturized with Girl and Hair leave in conditioner. It’s very hydrating.
2. ALWAYS #Detangle your hair. I prefer using a Detangle Brush. I tried a new one today by Txture Pro I ❤ it & highly recommend it
3. Section your hair in the direction you want your twists to fall
4. Straw Set: Direction is important. I have about 4 small sections. I twisted my hair on the straws in an upwards motion (coming forward). I used #ecostyler Black Castor & Flaxseed Gel
5. Unravel; separate your curls
6. I Lightly teased my roots & curls with my fingers; again, in an upwards motion. I didn’t separate them much.
7. I Styled my curls in a Mohawk. I wanted my curls to look a lil old, not too fresh…so I did my straw set whilst my hair was dry. First time in a while with these curls. I love the end result. Switching up from time to time is good 😉
My side’s were shaved ✂✂✂ by Master Barber Kevin Kidd